Working Student - Global Transfer Pricing
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Help clients to fulfill their transfer pricing compliance and reporting obligations in jurisdictions around the world
- Analyze client's business models, identify key value drivers and assess the alignment of value creation and profit attribution across entities and countries
- Support team members in the collection, analysis and preparation of financial and business information in diverse client projects
- Collaborate with experts of KPMG member firms located in a variety of countries
- Be part of teams advising on international tax and transfer pricing aspects of restructuring and M&A activities of our clients
- Advise our clients in connection with dispute resolution associated with transfer pricing audits, mutual agreement procedures and APA's
This is what makes you successful
- Studies (late Bachelor or early Master) in economics, business administration, law, business informatics or industrial engineering
- Professional experience in finance or tax is a plus
- Advanced German skills and proficient English skills
- Analytical as well as logical thinking and numerical comprehension
- Strong interest in economic and tax law issues
- Ability to work in a team, willingness to work hard and a pronounced ability to motivate and communicate
Dare to gain for life
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead
Responsibility from day one. That’s how we empower tomorrow’s business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence – and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset
From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate
As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
KPMG thrives – and depends – on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path
KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that’s what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Build your KPMG career on a solid foundation. All new joiners attend our Welcome Day and benefit from tailored onboarding by dedicated colleagues as well as networking opportunities from day one.
Connections that count
With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Manuela SchallerHuman Resources
+41 58 249 47 41
© 2020 KPMG AG is a subsidiary of KPMG Holding AG, which is a member of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss legal entity. All rights reserved.